This week has been a roller coaster of song releases from Nigeria’s finest music artists. From M.I, Buju, Rema, and many others.
New music to our ears, is such a great feeling.
Notably, Nigerian artists have stayed at the forefront of afrobeat for decades; nonetheless, they still dish out some hot tunes as the days go by.
Take a bottle of cold drink as we unfold some of the week’s trendy releases for you.
1. Ayra Starr” Marvin superstar was featured by Jamaican songwriter “Skip Marley” on his latest single titled “Jade”.
Rykeyz produced the tune.
Steam the track below:
- A new release by the love Nwantinti hitmaker and afrobeat artist of the year Ckay drops a new track he titled You. The track is a teaser for his upcoming album project Sad Romance.
Christer Kobedi produced the song.
Listen and enjoy the track below:
- The rapper and King of YBNL Olamide sent out yet another groovy tune he titled “We Outside”.
The highly anticipated track was the rapper reassuring his fans of his capability to retain his standard in making hits.
- Our young Rema hit another strong wave in the industry as he dropped the remix of “calm down” from his first studio Album “Rave & Roses”.
The remix featured Selena Gomez, an American singer, songwriter, and actress.
The duet came a week after she met Rema backstage at his Rave and Rose world tour.
Play the track below;
- Another Album release from the Champ, Boo of the Booless Chiké on his new studio album “The Brothers Keeper”.
The Album is composed of 16 tracks in all.
The latest project has the features of Flavour, Ycee, and Azana.
Stream and Enjoy the Album below: